Monday, May 11, 2015

Monty Python and the Holy Grail Review

Okay, so I have to say that the Monty Python is a hilarious movie, I loved how random it was and how some scenarios didn’t even make sense throughout the film. The beginning part killed me because of the fact that King Arthur was trying to find members for his knight squad and then his wingman is crushing coconuts to make the sound of a horse trotting. I laughed even harder when he approached a castle and the guards were like “Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?” Like that should have been my yearbook quote when I had the chance. Oh also the knights who kept saying “Ni!” like what was that all about? Whatever that was, it was great. It inspires me to scream “Ni!” to anyone who is annoying the living daylights out of me, (but of course I don’t think that would be an appropriate response to anything). I feel like this movie was completely random with the out of the blue musical numbers (well attempted by the helpless prince), the coconuts, the sexually frustrated nurses, killer bunnies, a murdered historian, and most importantly their quest to find the holy grail which was never accomplished.Okay, the whole historian thing threw me off because he got murdered in a time where he wasn’t even a thought and then the knights got arrested for a crime that could never even happen because of the time eras, but whatever. That part was confusingly hilarious, overall Monty Python and the Holy Grail was amazing and the writers were geniuses.




1 comment: